Date(s) - Jun 27
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The second annual Spotlight on Solutions tech symposium, presented by Louisiana Comp Blog, will be held June 27th, 2019, at the House of Blues in New Orleans.
Sponsorship details below agenda.
Proudly sponsored by:
Breakfast and registration | 8-9 | Music Hall
Session 1 | 9-10 | Music Hall
- Topic: Wearables in Workers’ Comp Risk Management
- Speaker: Scott Caudle | Triax Technologies
- Synopsis: Scott Caudle, Strategic Account Manager for Triax Technologies, will discuss the company’s Spot-r clip for worksites, and how wearable technology is revolutionizing safety.
Session 2 | 10-11 | Music Hall
- Topic: Predictive Analytics: The Midwest Employers Casualty Method
- Speaker: Brian Billings | Midwest Employers Casualty Company
- Synopsis: Brian Billings, Vice President of Predictive Analytics at Midwest Employers Casualty, will discuss the company’s predictive analytics technology and how it works in the day-to-day operations of the company.
Session 3 | 11-12 | Music Hall
- Topic: Cybersecurity in Online Platforms
- Speaker: Louisiana Cybersecurity Commission
- Synopsis: The Louisiana Cybersecurity Commission will discuss the Commission’s work, as well as the risks of online platform usage when handling sensitive data.
Lunch | Parish Room | 12-1:30
Session 4 | 1:30-2:30 | Music Hall
Break | 2:30-2:45
Session 5 | 2:45-4 | Music Hall
We are seeking sponsorships for Spotlight on Solutions!
Sponsorships ($500) include one admission, promotion in all email communications and printed materials, company logo on PowerPoint background onstage during the symposium, and company logo on signage during meals.
House of Blues