In economic news:

According to new Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) numbers, real average hourly earnings for all private nonfarm employees increased 0.8 percent from June 2016 to June 2017. The increase in real average hourly earnings combined with a 0.3 percent increase in the average workweek resulted in a 1.1 percent increase in real average weekly earnings over the year.

Read more here.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *