In local news:

The Office of Workers’ Compensation Administration (OWCA) has adjusted fees for the submission of forms 1008 and 1011, plus several other services, and promulgated updated versions of several forms. The updated forms include the Second Injury Board Reimbursement Request Form and the Workers’ Compensation Records Request Form.

Access all relevant info via the January 2018 version of the Louisiana Register (pg. 102) here.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *