What’s Important to You is Important to Us:
Louisiana Comp Blog is meant as a comprehensive resource for our industry, which means that we encourage and appreciate your feedback and input.
We invite you to submit any and all of the following via our Contact page:
- Company/corporate news
- Event listings
- Press releases
- Story ideas
- Guest submissions and editorials
- Letters to the Editor
- Feedback regarding our site’s content
Submission Guidelines for Letters to the Editor or Guest Posts:
- Letters to the Editor and guest posts/submissions should be exclusive and original to Louisiana Comp Blog. Please do not submit content created for another website or publication.
- Letters to the Editor should not exceed 600 words, guest posts/submissions should not exceed 1,000 words.
- Subject matter for Letters to the Editor and guest posts/submissions should relate primarily to the workers’ compensation industry. Preference is given to submissions that explicitly address workers’ compensation issues in Louisiana.
- Please refrain from using offensive or derogatory language in submissions of any kind.
- Email messages containing Letters to the Editor and guest posts/submissions should contain the author’s name and contact information.
- Selections as to publication are at the sole discretion of the editor.
- Letters to the Editor and guest posts/submissions are subject to grammatical edits and may be shortened for space.
- Letters to the Editor and guest posts/submissions should be submitted via our Contact page. If your submission requires an attachment please inform the editor in your message to proceed.